Mechanical and Structural Testing in Mississauga
We provide expert and quick testing solutions at 905-606-2288
Infinity Testing Solutions provides advanced mechanical and structural testing services for virtually any industry that needs to evaluate structural integrity of their prototypes and products. From cycle life test of a screw driver bit, to ultimate strength of a scaffold component, to durability test of a fully assembled truck suspension, we have provided our clients accurate test results for their product development and quality assurance programs. Structural test can be configured for linear load and torque load applications. Load capacity of up to 110,000 lb. is currently available in the lab, and can be upgraded if necessary.
Infinity Testing Solutions is a fully-equipped lab that provides mechanical testing solutions. We focus on evaluating the mechanical and structural integrity of your prototypes and products.
Our in-house engineering design and FEA capability assure customized rigs meet any test requirements. Complicated test setup designs are shared with clients in 3D models for review, discuss and approval before fabrication starts.
From life cycle, strength to durability tests, we provide complete and accurate testing to ensure the quality of your products. We have the required tools and equipment to conduct reliable and expert tests. Give us a call!
Evaluating the mechanical and structural integrity of any material
- Mechanical and Structural Testing
- Pressure Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Vibration and Shock Testing
- Package Testing
- Over 10 Years of Experience
- Reliable and Professional Testing Solutions
- Customized Testing Option
- Help In R&D and QC Testing Requirements
Infinity Testing Solutions provides three types of structural testing, including:
- Load proof and ultimate strength test using the servo-hydraulic actuators to test static load until it fails
- Cyclic load fatigue test. It involves the progressive, localized, permanent, and structural change occurring in a product when subjected to extreme stress or strains
Dynamic durability test with long-term exposure to time-varying loads until the appearance of microscopic cracks that steadily propagate to failure
Standard structural testing